PC Auto Shutdown Crack You cannot wait all the time for your Computer/Laptop to completes a task so that you can shut it down, and there is no other option to automatically do it apart from the help of dedicated software. Pc Auto Shutdown delivers one of the most important options for your PC which is automatic shutdown. With this app, you can schedule a shutdown, reboot, standby mode, and other such tasks.
Pc Auto Shutdown is really an amazing tool that allows you auto shut down, power off, restart, hibernate, suspend or log off PC at schedule time you define. It can turn off PC at the desired time when you are not log in or when PC is in suspended power conservation mode. It allows you different techniques to schedule the shutdown event as per your needs, such as weekly, daily, or once only.
PC Auto Shutdown 6.8 In shutdown period, it can clean up Recycle Bin, temporary files, Internet Explorer memo, Internet Explorer history, Internet Explorer autofill entries, Internet Explorer cookies, and recent document list to improve system performance and look after your privacy.
The interface of the app consists of a wizard, where you can manage many timers. In the first step you set up one or multiple timers – add a timer title, select shutdown actions, time (in hours and minutes), and then activate it once, daily, on weekend, or once in a week, but later on you can also delete or reschedule these tasks.
PC Auto Shutdown License Key Advanced users can program code into PC Auto Shutdown. For normal users, Pc Auto Shutdown delivers more than enough extra features, as compared to Windows. It’s quite economical, so you can try it for a free couple of weeks and see if it works for you.
- You can shut down, restart, hibernate, suspend or log off computers at schedule time.
- You can shut down, restart, hibernate, suspend or log off computers at schedule time when no user is logged in.
- You can activate PC from suspended power conservation mode and shut down, power off, restart, hibernate, suspend or log off PCs at the desired time.
- Multiple schedules to meet your needs.
- You can set specific buttons to turn down your system instantly.
- You can clean up, Internet Explorer cookies, history, temporary files and Recycle Bin to intact your privacy.
- You can set a password to avoid others changing your schedule settings.
- You can customize alarm sound and countdown duration during shutdown.
- You can log each shutdown events.
- It now supports Windows 10.
What’s new in this version of Pc Auto Shutdown?
Versions ads support for Windows 10.
It’s not particularly tough to use the Windows Task Scheduler to shut down your Computer at a specific time, but it’s not most convenient, either. And if you need more options or commands. Pc Auto Shutdown can fulfill many needs with flexible options for scheduling automatic shutdown, power-off, reboot, hibernate, and other options. It’s easy- wizard look makes custom setting schemes a very easy to understand. Pc Auto Shutdown is shareware that is free to use for 15 days. The latest version fully supports Windows 10. It has both 32-bit and 64-bit installer.
When the app installation finish, a compact window appears to their Timer tabs, which display Edit, Add, and remove keys and a list view sorted with Title, Status, Shutdown Event, Activation Time, and Frequency. Clicking Add show the Timer Settings tool. We can name it and can configure our timer from a range of features, including a weekly menu and various activation options, and then click OK.
Overall, the app uses a small number of system resources, but it doesn’t have a file or more advanced settings. Yet, it is decent software for scheduling the shutdown operation on your PC, saving your precious time.
- Before you start Pc Auto Shutdown installation, verify that your computer/laptop meets minimum system requirements.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- RAM: 500 MB of RAM required.
- HDD: 50MB HDD.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or above.
How to Use Pc Auto Shutdown?
- First, download and then install the latest version.
- Now download and open the Pc Auto Shutdown.
- Then type the desired Name in the Name box.
- Now copy and Paste the Name and Generated Key.
- Now Enjoy!